Thursday, September 17, 2009

I needed some life, art, nature . . .

I worked really hard and really focused this morning but hit the 3:00 wall and knew after a long tough week, rather 4 weeks, can you believe we've been back to school for four weeks already? I needed a creative outlet, sewing, blogging, photos. . . I headed home and grabbed some sewing, then grabbed Magoo and got him outside, we haven't been taking advantage of this nice weather lately. Then inside for some tomatoes, they're all I could think of all day, three big fat juicy tomatoes for supper, I cut into the two larges ones, and they were delicious! Mmmmmm, fresh off the vine supper.


Sunshine bag, some have goodnight bags, but evenings is when I have time to be calm and let him pick out clothes, we have a pretty good bed time routine. It's mornings that are killers around here, so a bag full of sunshine and independence is perfection. We put in it his clothes for the next day and a couple of books he can read while I'm still waking up. Hope it helps makes mornings a little smoother. I can't wait until he can make his own hot breakfast. Cold breakfast separates is next.
From Fall 2009

Backyard Art
From Fall 2009

From Fall 2009

Summer delicious, in our own backyard
From Fall 2009

Please take my picture, like this, how can I resist?
From Fall 2009

No comments: