Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jokes

At what point to kids get jokes and how to make them??

Today I gave him some frog jokes to tell papa, here's how it went.
(King with a little prompting on the first two, the second two, well I'll think you'll see were not aided.)

Why are frogs happy?
Papa: I don't know
Because they eat what bugs them.

What happened to the frogs car?
Papa: I don't know
It got toad.

Why do cats and kittens meow?
Papa: Skeptical look: I don't know.
Because the like to.

Why do bears eat honey?
I don't know.
Because they like to.

And so ends our first joke session.


And as I sit down to type this here what happened next.
Can you please get me the iphone-itouch?
No you don't read it right now.
Yes I do, I need to check the weather.
(I did not get it, despite his sound argument)

No comments: