Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Summer

OK, it's been forever since I've updated this, as usual I suppose. I remember a moment in May or maybe June thinking I should make a goal to post here every day . . . ha ha, at least I was realistic enough to know that wasn't going to happen. Or did I post that? Anyway, I get behind then I think to make up for it I'll post a whole bunch and get everyone caught up, which them makes me avoid posting at all because well then I'd have to sort photos, choose the ones I want from how many events ago? So I couldn't possibly do it in 10 minutes, so here I am, I'm just going to post what I have when I have it. I probably could do more if I chose not to write my stream of consciousness to but hey, that's me!

Summer has been in full swing for 2 or three weeks now, we had a great time up north for like a week frog catching with R. It was a last minute run up north and it was a lot of fun. Here are some highlights!

Already a Birder!
From Summer2009


PEMA
From Summer2009


Teaching G'ma J about edamame
From Summer2009


Rainy birding day in Duluth
From Summer2009


Sandhill crane and baby
From Summer2009
From Summer2009

Dragon Fly event, tons of them coming out of their nymph stage on the water's edge, I had so much fun photographing these, and Magoo entertained himself so well I sort of lost myself in the moment for a while!
From Summer2009

From Summer2009

Tiger swallowtail butterfly
From Summer2009

Suni's settled into her own with her old age, the perfect companion for Magoo
From Summer2009


A finale for the week and B's B-day SUSHI, YUMMMMM!
From Summer2009


Just a fave
From Summer2009

No comments: