Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Get Real

It's back to school already, and what was a clean house is already a disaster. How does it happen so fast? I could blame it on Magoo's fever on the first day of classes but the reality is it's me, just not a great or even good house keeper. I wonder, if it was a task that could be completed if I'd be better at it, but since house keeping is never ending I just get frustrated. One may never know.

In the meantime, I'll try to remind myself of what a terrific summer we have had and how much we've gotten done. Many trips and house projects complete and now we're working on landscaping too! Wow. Whenever I get down about the house or the school year I'll just remind myself of these things, I guess I'll have to call them a few of my favorite things. Here's a few from the summer.

No comments: