Monday, November 3, 2008

Fixing my tractor

We finally put batteries back in Magoo's remote controlled tractor but as it was played with outside a little this fall it wouldn't drive straight. I said, "Let me take a look at it and see if I can fix it." Magoo said, "Let me get my tools, I'll fix it." So I looked at it saw that one of the tires was slipping from the "gear" and so the other tire would go consistently causing the tractor to turn, there didn't appear to be a fix so I tried messing with it and tested it out and it still drove all crooked like. So Magoo picks it up, says, "I need my screwdriver." Find it from his tool kit, flips over the tractor and begins working on it. Gives it a test drive and it drives straight. Dad, if you're listening, thanks for sending him mechanical skills!
From Fall 2008

From Fall 2008

No comments: