Sunday, October 12, 2008

Camping not Fishing

Papa planned a great weekend of fishing with another family over the weekend. I was really excited about the camping myself, but was guaranteed 200 fish in the boat on this perch fishing, designed for families trip. We caught a number of fish, zero is a number. Actually the friends daughter, T. caught the most, we had two keepers in two two days but who wants to clean and cook just two? We were at Father Hennepin state Park, BEAUTIFUL this weekend, the maple grove was spectacular, I would go back every year just for that.
From Fall 2008

Magoo, had a fantastic time, he's getting better and better at camping I'm also getting better at what I expect for him and being prepared for camping. It also helps that a good chunk of the day was spent fishing. All around he had a fantastic time!Checking out the map of the lake with papa.
From Fall 2008
From Fall 2008
Checking out the map, for tomorrow's fishing

No comments: